Skills – Exp Required
The candidate shall have the following job skill required:
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Self-motivated: Mid to High
- Confident: Mid to High
- Leadership: Mid to High
- Problem Solving, Logical, Analytical Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills: Mid to High
- Logical Ability Skills: Mid to High
- Analytical Skills: Mid to High
- Business Understanding: Mid to High
Communication Skills: Excellent
Must Have Skills:
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Writing user stories, managing scrum calls, prioritizing backlog, etc.
- Experience in getting business requirement and converting user requirement into functional requirement.
- Business development, client and project management.
Skills Good to Have:
- Certified Business Analyst.
- Certified Scrum Master.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver high quality business analytics solutions for the project stakeholders.
- Engage with end users and client user to identify, develop, document, validate and endorse the requirements of their unit, demonstrating Agile behaviors that emphasizes collaboration, delivery, reflection and improvement and deliver internal training for new features to team members and end users by identifying needs, preparing materials and delivery as needed.
- Consult with the business and product owners to prioritize and shape the product backlog, using Agile practices for prioritization around business value.
- Work with product managers and epic owners to develop business cases, as required.
- Be responsible for providing multi-disciplinary teams with user stories and coaching to define the business-driven acceptance criteria and test cases. Proactively support the uplift of Agile practices and foster a culture of continual service improvement.
- Consult with and advise product managers when defining product release content and timeline, applying product development principles, innovative thinking and a focus around the customer or user experience.
- Assist with the elaboration of the user stories and requirements, supporting team members with their work where required.
- Participate in and facilitate relevant Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective.
- Participate in the creation of low or high-fidelity prototypes.
|Requirement Type||Project Based|
|Notice Period||1 Month|
|Experience||03 -04 Years|
|Qualification||B-Tech / MCA /MBA|
|Gender||Male / Female|