Application Support Analyst
Posted 2 years ago
Skills – Exp Required
The candidate shall have the following job skill required:
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Self-motivated: Mid to High
- Confident: Mid to High
- Leadership: Mid to High
- Problem Solving, Logical, Analytical Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills: Mid to High
- Logical Ability Skills: Mid to High
- Analytical Skills: Mid to High
Communication Skills: Good / Excellent
Must Have Skills:
- PL-SQL (Extensive knowledge to writing SQL queries).
- Technical support.
- Experience in web domain.
Skills Good to Have:
- Linux Commands.
- Agile Process (Scrum).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate one to one with client and team and take up ownership.
- Ready to work on weekends. Adjusting weekdays with working days.
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues.
- Able to demonstrate application support working knowledge.
- Verifying Logs, Track business flow
- Attentive and responsive to meet SLA’s.
- Able to handle pressurize situation.
- Good team player.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Understand production criticality.
|Requirement Type||Project Based|
|Notice Period||Immediate / 15 Days / 1 Month|
|Qualification||B-Tech / /MCA / BCA|