Skills – Exp Required
The candidate shall have the following job skill required:
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Self-motivated: Mid to High
- Confident: Mid to High
- Leadership: Mid to High
- Problem Solving, Logical, Analytical Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills: Mid to High
- Logical Ability Skills: Mid to High
- Analytical Skills: High
Communication Skills: Good/ Excellent
Must Have Skills:
- Database & SQL Query
- C/ C++ language with working experience of 6 months.
- Linux environment understanding.
- Version control – MS VSS / SVN/ GIT.
- Shell/ Perl script.
Skills Good to Have:
- Data Structure.
- Linux Commands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidates require to work closely with US Client.
- Communicate one to one with client and team and take up ownership.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Working with high performing development teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools (i.e. Agile Jira).
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Good team player.
- Writing clean, fast, code/ SQL to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle- from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
- Strong background Object Oriented Analysis.
- Must be able to demonstrate learning attitude and taking up responsibilities.
- Must be logically, analytically strong from development standpoint.
- Have excellent English communication skills to work with International Clients.
- Have worked on enterprise level applications.
- Basic knowledge in ‘C’ Programming.
- Good in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS concept).
- Good working Knowledge of Linux environment.
- Should be good in debugging and trouble-shooting skills.
|Requirement Type||Project Based|
|Notice Period||Immediate/ 15 Days|
|Working hours||Day and Night shift (U.K / US Shift)|