Skills – Exp Required
The candidate shall have the following job skill required:
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Self-motivated: High
- Confident: High
- Leadership: High
- Problem Solving, Logical, Analytical Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills: High
- Logical Ability Skills: High
- Analytical Skills: High
Communication Skills: Excellent
Must Have Skills:
- Proficient in SQL, Java, and/ or NET, Swift, Angular.
- API designing and architecting and Integrations.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile and web frameworks.
- Highly capable in design thinking skills.
- Experience in aligning application development with business needs and user expectations.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
Skills Good to Have:
- A mobile and web applications architect who can designs, develops, and maintains complex applications for mobile and web platforms and APIs. He will responsible for ensuring that the applications meet the business needs, run smoothly on different devices and operating systems, and follow the best practices of software engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with senior managers, stakeholders, and application development teams to determine the application requirements and specifications.
- Creating efficient and secure code to build applications using various programming languages, such as SQL, Java, C, .NET, Swift, etc.
- Implementing and monitoring the application development stages, such as design, testing, debugging, integration, maintenance, upgrades, and migration.
- Demonstrating application prototypes and integrating user feedback.
- Providing technical support and mentoring to junior application developers.
- Running diagnostic tests and performing debugging procedures to ensure the quality and performance of the applications.
- Researching and investigating new technologies, software, tools, frameworks, architectures, and libraries to improve the application development process and provide recommendations.
- Documenting the application development processes, procedures, standards, and best practices.
|Requirement Type||Project Based|
|Qualification||Master in Computers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working hours||UK Shift|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Current Location||Noida/ Delhi NCR|