Skills – Exp Required
The candidate shall have the following job skill required:
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Self-motivated: Mid to High
- Confident: Mid to High
- Leadership: Mid to High
- Problem Solving, Logical, Analytical Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills: Mid to High
- Logical Ability Skills: Mid to High
- Analytical Skills: Mid to High
Communication Skills: Good / Excellent
Must Have Skills:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- AWS Cloud.
- MuleSoft ESB 4.
- API – SOAP / REST.
- API Design with RAML or JSON / XML SOAP with WSDL).
- M Units with Mule ESB.
Skills Good to Have:
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience on Building interfaces on any ESB platform.
- Experience in Core Java, Messaging (JMS), Web API: SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML.
- MuleSoft integration developers are also responsible for managing the any point Cloud Hub environment and supporting existing customer implementations.
- Hands-on experience with open source and agile development tools such as GitHub or SVN, and Maven.
- Good knowledge of any point Connectors for business applications, Java (components and transformers), flow and Java debug.
- Understand exception handling and unit testing like M Units with Mule ESB.
- Experience with creation of web services and integrate them in workflow with different ESB Platform.
- Work on enhancements and bug fixes to existing MuleSoft applications.
- Utilize an Agile / Scrum methodology to manage development work.
- Experience of working with MuleSoft components, workflow, and patterns, and how to configure them.
- Proficiency in designing Mule components (Mule ESB v3.0 and above, any point Studio, flows, MEL, message modelling, pub-sub, routing, filtering, database, exception handling, and API Management).
- Knowledge of message sources, processors and properties.
- Understanding of and ability to invoke web services – REST (with RAML or JSON / XML SOAP with WSDL).
- Ability to debug using tools like SoapUI, Postman.
- Experience designing Mule ESB templates.
- Knowledge of other API management tools like apigee and WSO2 will be added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the requirements, current state architecture of the enterprise and create roadmap for the future enhancements accordingly.
- Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low Level Design document, Non functional requirements for the project.
- Define Integration Design and Security Design for the Web Services and Enterprise components involved.
- Participate in production of detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements.
- Participate in production of technical specification for development and integration requirements.
- Review design documents for services such as Service Design Document, Service physical Document and define Service SLAs in Non functional requirements.
- Collect and Provide estimates for the requirements.
- Engage with client architecture group.
- Ensure quality deliverables.
- Collaborate with Company’s internal technology teams and contribute to various internal initiatives.
- Mentor and train project team members on the Solution details for a smoother execution.
- Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needs to accommodate the architectural goals
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Assisting the software design team with application integration.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models, completing validation tests.
- Develops models and performs validation tests to ensure architecture is flexible and capable of supporting widely available web applications.
- Documenting changes and process.
- Manage shift and prepare contingency plan for business.
|Requirement Type||Project Based|
|Notice Period||1 Month|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||B-Tech / MCA|