Skills – Exp Required
The candidate shall have the following job skill required:
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Self-motivated: Mid to High
- Confident: Mid to High
- Leadership: Mid to High
- Problem Solving, Logical, Analytical Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills: Mid to High
- Logical Ability Skills: Mid to High
- Analytical Skills: Mid to High
- Business Understanding: High
Communication Skills: Excellent
Must Have Skills:
- IT / Infra Project Management.
- Project Plan / Requirement Gathering.
- Scrum and Agile Knowledge.
- Getting business requirement and generate project plan.
- Co-ordinate with different team.
Skills Good to Have:
- Certified project management (PMP / Prince).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and Maintains Project Plans: Develops, and continually updates, detailed project/program management plans. Develops work breakdown structures based on the project objectives and scope. Ensures PM methodology is adhered to.
- Supports the Management of the IT Infrastructure Project Portfolio: Work with appropriate IT and business stakeholders to define, prioritize and manage the pipeline of potential future IT infrastructure projects. Work with stakeholders on reporting the current status of all projects based on established project management criteria. Facilitate the process to accelerate, decelerate, add to or remove projects from the portfolio.
- Manage Project Status Reporting: Prepares status reports to convey project scope, goals, milestones, budget, risk, status, change requests, and critical issues to the client and project team.
- Develop and Maintain Project Schedules: Incorporates regular updates from each functional team.
- Perform Project Resource Management: Provides work direction and leadership to assigned projects, including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts. Identifies project resource requirements and staff assignments. Checks for staff availabilities. Updates the project plan with work assignments.
- Conducts Risk Management: Maintains documentation for identified risks and mitigation strategies. Proactively gathers and updates risk status and documentation as needed.
- Support Stakeholder Management: Works with technology and business owners to analyze stakeholder expectations for projects based upon approved project requirements.
- Integrate Project Business Analysis: Works with project team members and stakeholders to integrate technical and functional changes to projects into work assignment and schedules.
- Provide Overall Project Administration: Participates in program team meetings, proactively documents meeting minutes, track issues, decisions and action items, and follow-up between meetings to drive issues to closure.
- Other Support Duties as Needed: Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
|Requirement Type||Project Based|
|Notice Period||1 Month|
|Experience||06 - 08 Years|
|Qualification||B-Tech / MCA / MBA|
|Working hours||US Shift Timings (6 PM to 3 AM)|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Current Location||Noida (WFH during Covid)|