Skills – Exp Required
The candidate shall have the following job skill required:
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Self-motivated: High
- Confident: High
- Leadership: High
- Problem Solving, Logical, Analytical Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills: High
- Logical Ability Skills: High
- Analytical Skills: High
- Business Understanding: High
Communication Skills: Good (Both Verbal & Written)
Must Have Skills:
- Excel, Word, Email, PPT.
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- Should have personal bike or car to commute.
- Self-Motivated, honest.
- Residing within 10-15 km of office.
- Able to manage time and understand priorities.
Skills Good to Have:
- Experience of working in software company with 100 plus employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an admin officer, to oversee all Admin activities such as Office Management, legal activities & Facility Management.
- Manage office supplies stock procurement, Asset Management, Vendor Management.
- Arrange executive travel, accommodation and dining arrangements as needed for domestic or international travels.
- Coordinating with vendors/clients for certain work and process of their bills.
- Handling petty cash and to maintain T accounts accordingly along with vouchers.
- Responsible for all statutory perquisites of the company including office maintenance such as Canteen, Housekeeping, Cafeteria, Time keeping and general administration.
- Preparing all MIS report related to Admin & Stores departments and sending into concerned teams (RH & HO) within TAT.
- Preventive & break down maintenance of AC (Split Ac, Cassette Ac, ductable unit, VRF unit).
- Security Manpower deployment / Attendance Bill checking process.
- Plan and execute in-house celebrations and external parties/events.
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Data entry.
- Delivery/Receiving/Pickup of IT assets.
- UPS/SERVER room temperature check.
- Call with IT team for Asset status.
- Check DVR/CCTV.
- Check reception files, gate pass etc.
- Check consumables/order.
- Client Management.
- Preparing Support staff roasters.
- Sanitization, Pest control in office.
- Insurance Policy Benefits and their renewals, Insurance Addition/Deletion Data.
- Cab Management.
- Access Cards and ID card work.
- Coordinating with Building Management.
- Coordinating with HR.
- Coordinating with Finance.
- Coordinating with IT.
- Monthly Report.
- Compliance Related – GDPR / ISMS / CSR.
- Reviewing, Maintaining and Renewing Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC).
- Other related Reports.
|Requirement Type||Project Based|
|Notice Period||Immediate joiner/30 days|
|Qualification||Graduate in any field|
|Work Mode||Preferred from Noida region or willing to relocate|