Communication Skills: Good / Excellent
Self-motivated- Mid to High
Confident- Mid to High Leadership- Mid to High
Leadership- Mid to High
Problem Solving, Logical, Analytical Skills
Problem Solving – Mid to High
Logical Ability: Mid to High Analytical – Mid to High
Analytical – Mid to High
Must Have Skills
Excellent knowledge of PL/SQL.
Excellent knowledge of Trigger / Indexes.
Excellent knowledge of writing functions / Stored procedure.
Excellent knowledge of Postgres / SQL Server.
Excellent knowledge of SSIS / SSRS. Understand Complex architecture and database structure.
Good to Have
- Good to have Power BI.
- Good to have SSAS
Duties and Responsibilities
- Model, develop, and implement transactional, ETL staging, and analysis/reporting databases, data structures, and cubes to satisfy business and technical requirements.
- Develop enterprise level ETL processes that include process logging, data validation, and data integrity checks.
- Automate complex processes using SQL agent jobs, SQL Server Integration Services, etc.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data through the development of constraints and validation rules.
- Implement database performance monitoring and tuning.
- Manage and write complex SQL queries.
- Manage SQL code in a source control system.
- Establish and enforce SQL development coding standards and best practices. Lead/participate in SQL code reviews.
- Stay current with database/reporting/Microsoft SQL Server tools and technologies and the direction of the general database industry.
- Provide technical mentoring and coaching for junior and mid-level database developers and data quality analysts.
- Additional duties as assigned.
|B-Tech / MCA