Skills – Exp Required
The candidate shall have the following job skill required:
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Self-motivated: Mid to High
- Confident: Mid to High
- Leadership: Mid to High
- Problem Solving, Logical, Analytical Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills: Mid to High
- Logical Ability Skills: Mid to High
- Analytical Skills: Mid to High
Communication Skills: Good / Excellent
Must Have Skills:
- Windows administration.
- Administering Active Directory (AD).
- Group Policy.
- Understanding of Kerberos authentication.
- Windows NFS share knowledge of AD.
- PKI in Windows Server.
- Windows Server 2019.
- Knowledge of DNS.
- DFS in a windows.
Skills Good to Have:
- Server virtualization technologies.
- Preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory and Windows File Services for global initiatives following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams.
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible.
- Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate Identity Management environment.
- Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application, or system problems.
- Serves as the first line of escalation support for domain technology issues that cannot be resolved by tier one and two server support.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory and third-party software utilities for hardware systems within company operational guidelines.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- Provide training as required.
- Manage customer satisfaction through effectively communicating and managing customer expectations.
|Requirement Type||Project Based|
|Notice Period||10 Days|
|Experience||05 - 06 Years|
|Qualification||B-Tech / MCA|