Skills – Exp Required
The candidate shall have the following job skill required:
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Self-motivated: Mid to High
- Confident: Mid to High
- Leadership: Mid to High
- Problem Solving, Logical, Analytical Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills: Mid to High
- Logical Ability Skills: Mid to High
- Analytical Skills: Mid to High
Communication Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills
Must Have Skills:
- Extensive technical architecture experience.
- Design scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications.
- Expertise in Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Microservice, Spring Boot.
- J2EE framework and data architectures.
- Docker / Kubernetes.
- Jboss / Wildfly / Tomcat.
- SQL Server / Postgres Database.
- No SQL Database (Mongo DB).
Skills Good to Have:
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies, evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Cloud architecture and knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the requirements, current state architecture of the enterprise and create roadmap for the future enhancements accordingly.
- Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low Level Design document, Non functional requirements for the project.
- Define Integration Design and Security Design for the Web Services and Enterprise components involved.
- Participate in production of detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements.
- Participate in production of technical specification for development and integration requirements.
- Review design documents for services such as Service Design Document, Service physical Document and define Service SLAs in Non functional requirements.
- Collect and Provide estimates for the requirements.
- Engage with client architecture group.
- Collaborate with Company’s internal technology teams and contribute to various internal initiatives.
- Mentor and train project team members on the Solution details for a smoother execution.
- Ensure quality deliverables.
- Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needs to accommodate the architectural goals.
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Assisting the software design team with application integration.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models, completing validation tests.
- Develops models and performs validation tests to ensure architecture is flexible and capable of supporting widely available web applications.
- Documenting changes and process.
- Manage shift and prepare contingency plan for business.
|Requirement Type||Project Based|
|Notice Period||1 Month|
|Experience||09 - 11 Years|
|Qualification||B-Tech / MCA|