Domain : Finance
To build a mobile application that works for both for iOS and Android platforms so that the app users can easily access daily updates related to changes in laws/tax policies/notifications etc. on their mobile phones. The mobile app should:
- act as a perfect companion to keep the users updated & informed
- have easy to search & filter features for a better user experience
- push notifications for updates in tax laws
- limit access to the mobile app features for non-registered users
To cater to client requirements, iBoss identified the best solution. Key takeaways of the solutions are summarized below:
- iBoss built a cross-platform application that worked equally well in iOS as well as Android platforms.
- To provide the users access to daily legal updates, a custom collection view was build to give the users details about the daily updates on full screen with ease to switch to the next news just by simply swiping left or right.
- To ensure the updates are easily searchable, we built an in-built search engine for the users wherein one could search any topic and further filter them based on categories, year of update, legal act to which update pertains, etc.
- To ensure that the user never missed out on a single update on topics that interest them, notifications were provided to the users along with a save later option so that they could be easily referred to without spending hours browsing on the internet.
- Also, for the users using an app that was not registered on the client’s portal, limited access was put in place and each user was validated at the time of launching the app.
All important features of client’s websites were integrated within the app to allow users to access legal updates with ease. A well-designed mobile app-enabled their users perform actions much quicker than a website.